Become a Music Teacher with Education Through Music-Colorado
Elementary Music Teacher
We believe that all children deserve a well-rounded education that includes music education.
Job responsibilities include:
- Serving as school music faculty
- Coordinating and developing the in-school music program with program staff
- Producing two all-school concerts each year
Each music teacher’s program is designed in consultation with Education Through Music-Colorado’s Program Staff and based on ETM-CO’s curriculum and benchmarks. Lesson planning is required and will be reviewed on a regular basis. We provide all ETM-CO Music Teachers with ongoing professional development, training and mentoring.
- An elective employee-contributed health coverage plan is available
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Full-time teaching opportunity available
Pedagogical approach is Orff influenced and we provide a variety of tools and resources including:
- Orff instruments
- Other String Instruments
Applicants must possess a BA or Master’s Degree in Music, Education, or Fine Arts (Music Education a plus)
- Previous classroom teaching experience is strongly preferred
- Singing, conducting, keyboard, guitar and presentation skills are all pluses
ETM-CO welcomes applicants who hold or are pursuing certification, and seeks placements that will support the career advancement of certified teachers.
All those invited to interview will be asked to submit a teaching video to the discipline of the desired position.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to: