Our Current Partner Schools
We form partnerships with low-income elementary and middle schools that lack the resources for school-wide music programs. ETM-CO provides music instruction on a regular basis as a core subject in its own right and as a means of supporting learning in other areas.
Schools interested in a partnership should be able to:
- demonstrate that the school leadership, staff, and parents are committed to a school-wide music program,
- show a multi-year commitment and vision towards building sustainability of their music program,
- identify a designated music space,
- draft a schedule which incorporates weekly music instruction as part of the school day for every student, including those with special needs, and
- commit to contributing a portion of the cost of the program
Should your school be interested in pursuing a partnership with ETM-CO, please complete this application.